(1) Organising trainings to B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Agri/Horti.) students on various aspects involved in organic production.
(2) Under Rural Agricultural Work Experience (RAWE) Programme, providing village attachment trainings to various university students.
(3) Organising awareness camps about ill effects of chemical rich farming on environment, soil and human health.
(4) Providing primary health care services to communities for improving the health of the people, especially women, children and disadvantaged group of society.
(5) To promote community health, social justice and human rights related to the provisions and distribution of health services.
(6) Providing menu of income generating activities in such a way that the health and socio-economic conditions of the people are improved.
(7) Acting as a facilitator in input supply, organic certification and marketing.
(8) Constituting Biodiversity Management Committees in 5 Gram Panchayas of Jaunpur block of district Tehri. Preparing People’s Biodiversity Registers (PBRs) as desired under Biodiversity Act 2004.
(9) Constituting Block level Boidiversity Management Committees in Doiwala and Raipur block of Dehradun district and in 6 blocks of district Haridwar ( Roorkee, Bhagwanpur, Khanpur, Laksar, Bahadarabad and Narsan).
(10) Implementing a project on “Income enhancement of villagers through village tourism and by providing improved technology of agri-horti production” financed by National Mission of Himalayan States (NMHS) constituted by ministry of Environment & Climate Change, Govt. Of India in association with HIFEED (NGO).
(11) To undertake research/conduct studies on the issues that may be found important for promotion of organic farming or any area that may help to improve the socio-economic conditions of the farming community or to supplement the efforts of any organization including Govt., if the purpose is found in line to the aims and objective of the society